Thank You for your inquiry. We apologize for not responding as promptly as usual. We have gone through a major conversion due to the new Health Insurance Laws… Commonly called Obama Care.
We have added expanded coverage with more carriers than ever before. Please review and either click or call to obtain the best possible programs within your market.
GoHealth’s technology simplifies the shopping and enrollment process, allowing you to:
- Browse affordable plans from over 300 carriers
- Estimate tax subsidies and apply them directly to plans for lower out of pocket costs
- Receive help and guidance from licensed insurance agents to find the right plan for your needs
Open enrollment runs from November 1st, 2015 to January 31st, 2016. Don’t miss your window to get covered in a major medical plan and take advantage of available subsidies. If you miss open enrollment, but have had a qualifying event such as leaving your job, marriage, had a baby, adopted or moved or other Qualifying Life Event, you may also be eligible to enroll.
As an independent sales representative or member you you are eligible to secure your health insurance through this platform. We make it easy. Get quotes in minutes, including an estimate of your subsidy eligibility for lower plan costs if you qualify.
To begin exploring plan options and enroll in an individual health insurance plan, simply click
GoHealth offers other products to address your full set of medical insurance needs, including:
- Short Term Medical- This is coverage for individuals who have missed open enrollment or have other short term needs
- Dental-Offering top tier Dental plans for all of your dental needs.
- Vision-Low cost coverage for individuals and families
- Medical Accident –providing payment directly to you for those unforeseen accidents.
- GAP- The medical gap plan is designed to help cover your out-of-pocket expenses that can really add up. This includes deductibles, co-pays and more
- Medicare Advantage and Supplements- If you are age 65 or above, this is your primary coverage and coverage that may be needed to help pay those expenses Medicare does not pay.
- Rx Plans-These are stand-alone discount drug programs to help cover Prescription drug costs.
Please call to begin exploring your options today:1-866-731-4884
We are very pleased to provide these valuable benefits to you and your family.
All insurance products are based on States availability.